Saturday, April 1, 2017

Teacher Recommendation

       In class today, Maria and Isabel were absent,so I had a chance to thoroughly brainstorm and think about our project. During the first half hour of the class, I was asked by a fellow classmate if our film needed dialogue and I did not know. I proceeded by asking my teacher, and she said we didn't need it but the majority of AICE Media students have a voice over and/or narration. All we have planned for the film opening is the interchanging scenes between Carlos and his stalker,proceeded by suspenseful music and loud sounds. When I get together with Maria and Isabel this weekend, I am going to ask them what they prefer annd why. Personally, I think it's best to use suspenseful music rather than dialogue or maybe even slight dialogue, that way it adds to the mysterious ambiance and keeps the viewers engaged. In this TED Talk, Andrew Stanton informs us on the elements that should be included in any story to make it comprehensible and entertaining. In the film opening, Iplan on using the method in which viewers must think in order to try and solve the mystery themselves. By giving them clues and foreshadowing in the first two minutes of the opening, we keep them engaged and entertained without revealing the complete story line.




Stanton, Andrew. "The Clues to a Great Story." Andrew Stanton: The Clues to a Great Story | TED Talk | TED.com. TED Talks, Feb. 2012. Web. 01 Apr. 2017. 

No comments:

Post a Comment